Eligibility for Returns and Refunds:
- Our refund and returns policy is valid for 30 days from the date of your purchase. If more than 30 days have passed, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Items must be unused and in the same condition that you received them, including original packaging, to be eligible for a return.
- Do not send the purchased items back to the manufacturer.
- Upon receiving and inspecting your return, we will notify you via email about the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Approved refunds will be processed to your original payment method automatically.
Late or Missing Refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, recheck your bank account, contact your credit card company, and then your bank due to possible processing delays.
- If all steps have been taken without refund receipt, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Follow the provided instructions with your return authorization for shipping back your product.
- Returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Email us to obtain an RMA Number, including your Order ID or Trans ID, purchase date, and reason for return.
- For any questions related to refunds and returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refer to section 7 of our terms and conditions for more detailed information.